[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice: Bjax,s smith, rwhite, p thomas

shishkabab

Hey guys, I got a couple trade offers and I'm really struggling with them. Standard scoring 10 man league. We start 1qb,2rb,2wr,1te,2FLEX,a k and a D.

Here's my team:

QB: Aaron Rodgers

WR: Larry Fitz

WR: Johnny Knox

RB: Steven Jackson

RB: Pierre Thomas

TE: J Finley

FLEX: Arian Foster

FLEX: Brandon Jackson

Bench:

Carnell WIlliams, L Naanee, Jabar Gaffney, Mike Wallace, Felix Jones, Jacoby Jones

D: Philly

K: Who cares

So.........here are my choices:

Trade offer 1: I give Brandon Jackson and I get Steve Smith (CAROLINA)

Trade offer 2: I give Pierre Thomas and I get Roddy White

Here's why it's a tough decision for me......if I give up Pierre, then I'm stuck with A Rodgers, J Finley, and B Jackson.........I know the offense will be great this year but one bad game in the fantasy playoffs and I'm out.....plus.......I don't know how much I trust B Jackson yet. I also have issues with Steve Smith specially with Matt Moore throwing to him. Someone please help me out.....I really can't figure out what to do, and I need to make a decision soon. Leave yours and I'll chime in....thanks in advance and good luck to all!

Oh by the way.....here is the other teams roster:

Eli Manning

Roddy White

Reggie Wayne

MJD

Lesean Mccoy

Visanthe

Steve Smith (CAR)

Dwane Bowe

the rest don't really matter.

I'm guessing this a no brainer and moronic question??? I still can't figure out what to do.....I have 2 hours to decide Gents, please help a fellow out.

I understand not want stack up on one team, but when you get a chance to get a player like Roddy White, I think you jump on it. I know it's not PPR, but still this guy got targeted 20 some times. He is the man on that team.

I understand not want stack up on one team, but when you get a chance to get a player like Roddy White, I think you jump on it. I know it's not PPR, but still this guy got targeted 20 some times. He is the man on that team.

Quick update....I was now offered roddy white, lesean mccoy, and steve smith (CAR)

And i give....

Pierre, BJax, and Mike Wallace

I have 30 minutes to decide.....please guys help me out.

Quick update....I was now offered roddy white, lesean mccoy, and steve smith (CAR)

And i give....

Pierre, BJax, and Mike Wallace

I have 30 minutes to decide.....please guys help me out.

Haven;t seen that much of McCoy, but he looked pretty good in that game, and doesn't seem to be a very big downgrade from Thomas, who might see more competition for carries as the season goes on.

Roddy and Steve Smith are some pretty nice upgrades over Marshall (unproven QB) and Wallace (unproven as a stud). I think I'd take the deal, but not quite a slam-dunk to where I'd disagree with you standing pat too.... But I do think it stands to improve your team.

Haven;t seen that much of McCoy, but he looked pretty good in that game, and doesn't seem to be a very big downgrade from Thomas, who might see more competition for carries as the season goes on.

Roddy and Steve Smith are some pretty nice upgrades over Marshall (unproven QB) and Wallace (unproven as a stud). I think I'd take the deal, but not quite a slam-dunk to where I'd disagree with you standing pat too.... But I do think it stands to improve your team.

You kinda lost me with the Marshall.....

I give: Brandon Jackson, Pierre Thomas, and Mike Wallace

I get: Roddy White, Steve Smith (CAR), Lesean Mccoy

Thanks for the input, but can you please clarify??