[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At what point do you go against conventional wisdom and bench your studs?

DAS

I'm tearing my hair out here!

Is it just me or in 10 years of fantasy football is this the most frustrating, unpredictable season ever???!!!!???

My bench is outscoring my studs, my backups/handcuffs are getting traded, Welker and Clark have become the Invisible Twins, and now Clark is making it an indefinite injury timeout! Sheesh!

As you see from my signature, I'm in a keeper league, and we don't score PPR. We do, however, take points away for sacks, fumbles, interceptions, etc. (Important for QB scoring)

I'm giving serious consideration to benching my main studs this week, considering that Bradford outscored Brady last week (only by a point - but those sacks will get you!). In light of the easy matchup, would you? Also, would you also replace Welker with Kenny Britt against Philly?

I don't think I'll sit Moss against GB - I think there's enough adrenaline to cover that one, and my only other alternative is Danny Amendola (and I have faith that Ronde Barber can take care of him).

This game against sd should be a shootout, and welker should put up points.

I feel ya with your studs just sucking, I drafted d. williams, greene, spiller, colston, moss, AJ who have all been doing aweful for when they were drafted.

I wouldn't bench brady or welker, and hope for a shootout and massive points.