[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Neeed RB advice PLEASE, Benson, Jacobs, Ivory and Spoles

Rage and Fury

Since its ppr you have to start Sproles. He will get at least 8-9 touches (at least half will be thrown so you get points there). IMO sproles is a great RB especially when you give him space to run, he can be very elusive. Its hard to pick between Ivory or Benson this week. You know benson will get all the touches but he running against pit. Ivory has only had one good game and although the matchup is good I just dont trust him yet.

Since its ppr you have to start Sproles. He will get at least 8-9 touches (at least half will be thrown so you get points there). IMO sproles is a great RB especially when you give him space to run, he can be very elusive. Its hard to pick between Ivory or Benson this week. You know benson will get all the touches but he running against pit. Ivory has only had one good game and although the matchup is good I just dont trust him yet.

I am leaning towards Sproles as well. I think the real choice is between Ivory or Jacobs. you cnat play benson against pitt

I think Jacobs is just as sneaky a play this week. I'm a Seahawks fan, and freely admit I expect the Giants to have a big lead during the game. That means more running the ball, so both Bradshaw and Jacobs should feast. Plus, the Seahawks defensive line is decimated with the losses of Bryant and Cole. There are going to be huge holes to run through.