[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flacco or Hill

Seahawk

Tough call. Hill is cleared to play but not yet 100%. How long will he last is the question.

I say you roll with Flacco. He has plenty of weapons and considering the way Atlanta is jumping on opponents, Flacco will have no choice but to throw, throw, throw.

Tough call. Flacco has been playing well but he's on the road in Atlanta. Hill has a juicy matchup, but lots of risk. I personally think he plays, but you never know what could happen.

I'm pretty close to trusting Flacco, but on the road in the Georgia dome, I don't know. I'd probably say stick with Flacco, but if you feel like gambling, Hill could be good, too.

Tough call. Flacco has been playing well but he's on the road in Atlanta. Hill has a juicy matchup, but lots of risk. I personally think he plays, but you never know what could happen.

I'm pretty close to trusting Flacco, but on the road in the Georgia dome, I don't know. I'd probably say stick with Flacco, but if you feel like gambling, Hill could be good, too.

Here's the thing. I have a tough match-up this week. I feel like I have to take some risks which I've had to do for the last four weeks . Were both 6-3 but he's first in his divison where as i'm second in mine one game back. I've got good feelings about the Browns and there isn't much on the WW anyways. so that's a risk in it's self.

My team

PLAYER, TEAM POS PRK AVG PROJ

Joe Flacco, Bal QB 10 12.4 16

Michael Turner, Atl RB 10 12.8 17

LeGarrette Blount, TB RB 35 5.1 6

Mike Thomas, Jac WR 49 5.4 5

Mike Wallace, Pit WR 16 9.9 14

Jeremy Maclin, Phi WR 10 10.5 12

Jacob Tamme, Ind TE Q 23 3.5 12

Browns D/ST, Cle D/ST 16 7.4 5

Ryan Succop, KC K 16 7.1 4

His Team

PLAYER, TEAM POS PRK AVG PROJ

Matt Schaub, Hou QB Q 18 9.6 17

LaDainian Tomlinson, NYJ RB P 10 12.8 10

Jamaal Charles, KC RB 13 12.3 19

Santana Moss, Was WR 26 8.3 14

Santonio Holmes, NYJ WR 86 2.8 13

Terrell Owens, Cin WR 1 14.5 14

Aaron Hernandez, NE TE 7 6.8 11

Ravens D/ST, Bal D/ST 23 5.6 2

Matt Bryant, Atl K 4 8.8 6

The only other risky move I've been thinking over was Goodson but I could only stick him in for Thomas, which is equally as risky but has the upside of playing a bad houston secondary and has been a solid flex play all year even with different quaterbacks.

anyways thanks for your comments.

Edited by Seahawk