[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade for Westbrook and Holt?

vigilantex69

Ok, so I am in first place in my league. I have just been offered a trade from a guy that is lower down but will still make the playoffs cuz hes in a week divison. Here is my team

QB- Romo, Hasselbeck

RB-Willie Parker

RB-Alexander

WR-Harrison

WR-Horn

TE-Tony G

WR/RB-Marion Barber/ Willis McGahee

K-Vinateiri

DEF-Baltimore

Bench-Bernard Berrian

Bench-Robbie Gould

Bench- Jason Witten

Bench- Sammy Morris

Bench-Anthony Thomas

He offered me his Brian Westbrook and Torry Holt for my Marion Barber, McGahee, Gould, Berrian and Horn. Now that would mean I would have Holt and Harrison for the playoffs and a RB tandum of Parker, Alexander, and Westbrook. That would be the best in the league obviously but my only problem is that Holt seems to be slowing down and Westbrooks injury prone as is Alexander. So if one of them gets hurt im screwed. Either way I might be giving up to much. What does everyone think? is it even worth it or should I just offer less?

Your giving up too much. Creating a tandem of Holt and Harrison, may kill your season, neither is catching many passes lately, hard to count on those guys, Horn may be gold, down the stretch. Berrian could spot start. McG and MBIII seem to be peaking at the right time of year.

It would help if you posted his roster.

Also, break this trade down to the real elements (i.e. eliminate the bench players for a moment). For example, your backup kicker is not a deal breaker...

Trade is:

Westbrook and Holt

For

Barber/Horn/and to a lesser extent McGahee.

Who else is on his squad? I'm thinking you want somethiing back in terms or RBs that he will now bench due to his upgrades...