[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For the car and car club enthusiast.

PantherDave

http://cfzclub.com/schedule.html

Here are some tracks we have booked-any body ever done this? We are into the rallies and just ya know- cruising the coast.

One of the Vette guys I was cruising with this past weekend was trying to get me into HPDEs. The problem is that the Vette is an awful expensive platform to wreck on the track. Even he built up a Celica for track use.

I've heard lots of great things about VIR. Someday I'll get a chance to check it out.

Well, after a Momo in Houston drug his feet to find the lowest price to ship, our 300zx convertible is finally on it's way to North Carolina. He had me so flustered I began to smell fraud, and little does he know the work had been done from me, the Wilmington Police Dept., and the Houston Police Dept to bust him wide open. I'm glad it's resolved and on the way, but the net was set to bust that momo if had been dirty. I'm glad the search is over and I now have my toy's for my mid-life crisis. It was/is my 40th birthday present to myself(even though Mrs. PD will drive it as well-heck more than me most likely) and I wanted it here yesterday to celebrate, but at least it left Houston on the Big 40 and is on it's way-should be here Sunday.

Edited by PantherDave

One of the Vette guys I was cruising with this past weekend was trying to get me into HPDEs. The problem is that the Vette is an awful expensive platform to wreck on the track. Even he built up a Celica for track use.

I've heard lots of great things about VIR. Someday I'll get a chance to check it out.

Yeah, we dedided to turn the track events into just rallies for us, so we will drive there with the other Z cars, but we'll watch the other members wreck and fugg their chit up.