[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pitt/Balt Fans - How do you see your game going?

#1 Niners Fan

I am in a very old, unconventional league, but one that is alot of fun (one that actually dates back to the 70's!). One decision I have to make involved two Pittsburgh Steelers, Jeff Reed and Big Ben.

Basically, I have to choose between the two of them. I know, sounds weird. This league, there is a spot for a "Non-Sunday" player, and I am deciding between those two players.

Scoring for QB's are 2pts for a passing TD and 0.10 points for every yard attached. Also, 5 pt bonus if he reaches 300 yards.

Scoring for K's is 10% of the length of the FG, and 0.5 points for an extra point.

Basically, do you see your game being a battle of FG's? I am really leaning toward Reed, as I could see the game being something like 15-13, 23-17, etc. I also noticed that Big Ben REALLY struggled against Balt last year, but that also probably had to do with the motorcycle crash and appendectomy affecting him last year.

What are your guys thoughts on what you expect from this Monday night?

I will break my analysis down by team.

Baltimore Ravens: I live in Baltimore so I hear it all. There are a few things that are top stories here. 1. Which Steve McNair is going to show up. I know we will never see the McNair from the Titans but it would be good for the Ravens to have a McNair that looks like he knows that he is in the middle of a football game. He is coming back from the back and groin problem. Also which Bilick play calling is going to be at the game this weekend. Ray Lewis def ripped Billick in the off week for bad playing calling and Billick pretty much said, "I agree and Ray has earn the right to say so". Ravens and all teams are usually very good coming out of a bye week so I don't think we are going to see the team of the first half of the season.

Pittsburgh Steelers: Paker will have a tough time running the ball this week. Ben should do ok throwing and might get a couple big plays while taking advantage of an over aggressive secondary. If the defense can come out and stop the run immediately and force the ravens into 2nd & 3rd and long and for McNair to throw they should have a good outing.

I would say Pittsburgh by 17.