[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alexander for Shockey and Porter

dirtdickens

Alexander has to score points against Clev. and I need him now more than ever, but I have to move him while I can. I am sitting 2-6 but still in the hunt. I am playing the worst teams in the league and I have an opportunity to cut loose this dead weight and fix my main week spot in TE(heller/King). I am not cconcerned about Porter as he is crap.

Do you think it would be more beneficial to keep SA and Heller in the line up or make the move and get Shockey?

Shockey guys, what has he looked like?

Shockey is quite clearly THE BIGGEST waste of talent in the NFL right now.

The Giants have been using him as a blocker moreso than anything else and no one knows why. He is never involved in the game until the second half. His talent ? Shockey is a top 3 TE in the league right now.. his production.. a lot lower.

He does get touches every game but not many..

I too have Alexander and I've debated dropping him into Free agency once Henry is gone and Selvin Young takes over. He will have more output as Alexander is running like a little school girl.

I'd do the trade, depending on your other backs.. who do they consist of ? Portis and who else..

Edited by mibar22