[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Frank Gore for Marvin Harrison?

Terrin

I've been offered Marvin Harrison for Frank Gore.... should I pull the trigger and accept the trade?

I am 4-4 in the league and in contention for a playoff berth. The owner of Marvin Harrison is 0-8 and all but mathematically removed from playoff contention.

As for scoring, we are esentially a big play league (TD's worth 6 points, yds for WR/RB 50=1,75=2,100=3,150=4,175=5 etc., no penalty for fumbles)

We have the option to keep 1 play each year.

Here's my current line up:

QB Griese, Brian

QB McCown, Josh

RB Westbrook, Brian

RB Gore, Frank

RB Chatman, Jesse

WR Bowe, Dwayne

WR Evans, Lee

WR Porter, Jerry

WR White, Roddy

WR Hester, Devin

WR Stallworth, Donte'

TE Gates, Antonio

TE Olsen, Greg

K Kaeding, Nate

K Folk, Nicholas

D/ST Dallas Cowboys

D/ST Chicago Bears

Whadda ya think?

Thanks,

Terrin

Edited by Terrin

Are you starting 2 RBs? I do not think I would make the trade. I have Gore on my team too and he has been frustrating to say the least, but does have a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way.

Can you take a look at my post on WR help?

Are you starting 2 RBs? I do not think I would make the trade. I have Gore on my team too and he has been frustrating to say the least, but does have a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way.

Can you take a look at my post on WR help?

I would do it.. it's only a matter of time before Harrison is back 100%.. and he has number 1 draft day potential in a thin league..

Gore is good or was suppose to be.. injuries and his team, whats the word?.. oh right.. sucking.. doesn't help him much..

Your WRs dont look that strong so this would be an upgrade. Just be patient with his health as you've been with Gore's.

You'll do just fine with Chatman and Westbrook..

Edited by mibar22