[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to drop, Chambers or Bowe? Need TE for 2 weeks.

Steel D

I need a TE for a bye, and I like all the players i got. WR, i have S.Moss, Calvin Johnson, Boldin, Desean Jackson, Chambers, and Bowe. RB I have Chris Johnson, SJAX, Gore and Forte. QB, Warner, and Brees. TE, I have Witten. DEF, NYG. K Prater. I need to drop one player, but all of them are real good. See, I was thinking of dropping chambers, because even though he has 5 TD's, he has 16 receptions and 240 something yards. Bowe has all the receptions, like 51, and 512 yards, and 2 TD's. And Bowe has a good schedule during playoffs. What do you guys think?

Doesn't someone have a tight end you can trade one of these guys for?

It sucks to drop either. So, here is what I would do; wait until the 4:00 EST games are over and see if you are in a position to win without a tight end. Or maybe you will be getting killed and you can just not bother getting the TE. If things are really close, pick up a tight end from the Giants, Eagles, SF or Arizona. Maybe Boss will be available.

Also, heaven forbid, but maybe one of your guys gets injured this week and the decision will be made for you. Wait it out a little.

Again, if you could trade one of these guys; it might be the best thing to do.

Edited by footballcashcow

i have witten, so trading for a TE would be pointless, i would drop the TE later on anyway. The thing is the people in my league are kinda dumb, and i dont think thewy will pick him up from the waiverrs

My point was, that you could get a better TE than what is on waivers by trading for one. If you truely think no one will pick up Chambers than drop him for some lower tier TE and hope you can get Chambers back.