[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quick advice needed

Addai is now attached to my bench behind LT and Chris Johnson. I hate holding both him and Rhodes hoping INDY gets the RB situation figured out.

Considering the rest of my roster (shown below), should I consider dropping Rhodes for Ray Rice?

Is this BAL thing a passing of the torch away from Willis, or is the chance worth at least dropping a handcuff to my benched Addai???

Thanks in advance...

Bal has some tough run defenses coming up and through the playoff weeks NYG, WAS14, PIT15, DAL16

whereas Indy has a pretty soft schedule upcoming after Pittsburgh CIN14 DET15 JAC16

That being said i think I would stick with the INDY RBs from here on out.

PS I think Willis will still be a factor in BAL

Take the emotion of handcuffing a bench player out of it, and consider which guy has more upside should he be the #1 RB

Baltimore has a very tough schedule and the backfield is crowded with McLain, McGahee, and Rice.

Indy has a favorable schedule, plays in a dome, and if Addai goes down (again) the job is all Rhodes.

Neither is likely to play unless they become the #1 guy and have a favorable match up. Given that, Rhodes is your answer in my opinion.

Good Luck!

WashD

Take the emotion of handcuffing a bench player out of it, and consider which guy has more upside should he be the #1 RB

Baltimore has a very tough schedule and the backfield is crowded with McLain, McGahee, and Rice.

Indy has a favorable schedule, plays in a dome, and if Addai goes down (again) the job is all Rhodes.

Neither is likely to play unless they become the #1 guy and have a favorable match up. Given that, Rhodes is your answer in my opinion.

Good Luck!

WashD

Sound advice again, thank you. I'm keeping Rhodes even if he's my 2nd handcuff on a 15 player roster...