[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to pick up?

goodrumm

Given there are only two backs in Denver now, Torain and Selvin Young...I'd pick up Torain first.

I'd also pick up Rice if I have the players to cut to do it...I don't think your roster is up to date in your sig given that you are talking about cutting Alexander, update your roster and I'll be happy to make suggestions.

WashD

I go Torain for sure. He is the only healthy back and you have heard all the buzz about him. Michael Pittman & Andre Hall on IR this week. Selvin Young is also still hurt. If you need a bye week fill in grab rice i suppose, but Willis will be back and Le'ron will still handle the goal line work so IMO I don't see Rice doing too much as a fantasy starter.

Help me!

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=270301

Good,

Yep I'd recommend dropping DA and picking up Torain first, he's got the greater upside of the two.

JJ is a bit of an enigma to me, he wasn't bad this week (4.1 ypc) he was awful last week, and had some explosive games earlier in the season, clearly not having a healthy Hass is hurting the Seahawks running game.

Your probably safe in dropping JJ, his schedule is actually fairly difficult, no cake walks left....and if Willis's injury lingers, Rice is apparently the guy they are going to as the back up.

Good Luck!

WashD