[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I agree to this trade?

Thanasi

Thanasi,

Need a bit more info to really help you out.

Are you looking to win this year? Are you more interested in building for next year? Would Addai be a potential keeper for you?

Though, as I think about it I think the answer is pretty easy...No.

DA is now not starting. Addai has been miserable and injured and I'm not sure at this point I'd want to use a roster spot on him as a keeper next year no matter who else I had.

Warner is playing at an elite level and Bush is an interesting keeper depending on your system...so after that NO do not do this trade.

Good Luck!

WashD

Thanasi,

Need a bit more info to really help you out.

Are you looking to win this year? Are you more interested in building for next year? Would Addai be a potential keeper for you?

Though, as I think about it I think the answer is pretty easy...No.

DA is now not starting. Addai has been miserable and injured and I'm not sure at this point I'd want to use a roster spot on him as a keeper next year no matter who else I had.

Warner is playing at an elite level and Bush is an interesting keeper depending on your system...so after that NO do not do this trade.

Good Luck!

WashD

Well, I stand no chance to be a contender this year. I'm trying to build up for the future. Here is the link to my team...

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/142315/2

Non league members can't see your roster via those links as a heads up.

In any case, given that you are trying to build for next year, I'd shop Warner to all contending teams, he's an upgrade over almost any other QB at this point and see who you get offered back. There has to be better offers out there than for Addai.

Good Luck!

WashD

Non league members can't see your roster via those links as a heads up.

In any case, given that you are trying to build for next year, I'd shop Warner to all contending teams, he's an upgrade over almost any other QB at this point and see who you get offered back. There has to be better offers out there than for Addai.

Good Luck!

WashD

Oh, sorry I thought so...

QB- Jay Cutler, Kurt Warner

RB- Selvin Young, Chester Taylor, Michael Bush, Tatum Bell, Darren Sproles

WR- Brandon Stokley, Brandon Marshall, Sinorice Moss, Darrell Jsackson, Antonio Chatman, Laurent Robinson, Bryant Johnson, Mark Bradley

TE- Tony Scheffler, Vernon Davis

D- Josh Wilson, Julian Peterson, Kevin Payne, Derrick Johnson.