[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

Spuddly0014

I was offered Braylon Edwards, Willie Parker, and Steve Slaton in exchange for Anquan Boldin and Steven Jackson.

My roster is as follows(Standard Scoring):

QB - Roeth, Pennington

WR - Boldin, Royal, Driver, Mason, Avery, Housh, Bowe

RB - SJ, Hightower, Ward, LJ

TE - Shockey

K - Kasay

DST - Chicago

His Roster:

QB - Quinn, Schuab, Orton

WR - Wayne, Cotchery, Edwards

RB - Westbrook, Slaton, Parker, McGahee, Buckhalter

TE - Winslow, Daniels

K - Carney

DST - NYG, Wash

I'm Currently 4-5 and need to start winning games. The last couple of weeks I have beaten myself with bad starting picks. I need some input concerning this trade(take it, counter it, or reject) and also maybe a starting roster for this week. I was thinking of picking up Leftwich as the week progresses if Roeth doesnt play.

Any input would be appreciated.

I was offered Braylon Edwards, Willie Parker, and Steve Slaton in exchange for Anquan Boldin and Steven Jackson.

My roster is as follows(Standard Scoring):

QB - Roeth, Pennington

WR - Boldin, Royal, Driver, Mason, Avery, Housh, Bowe

RB - SJ, Hightower, Ward, LJ

TE - Shockey

K - Kasay

DST - Chicago

His Roster:

QB - Quinn, Schuab, Orton

WR - Wayne, Cotchery, Edwards

RB - Westbrook, Slaton, Parker, McGahee, Buckhalter

TE - Winslow, Daniels

K - Carney

DST - NYG, Wash

I'm Currently 4-5 and need to start winning games. The last couple of weeks I have beaten myself with bad starting picks. I need some input concerning this trade(take it, counter it, or reject) and also maybe a starting roster for this week. I was thinking of picking up Leftwich as the week progresses if Roeth doesnt play.

Any input would be appreciated.

This deal doesn't look half bad....

1) I wouldn't think twice about dumping off SJ. The Rams OL is absolutely horrid.

2) Even though Willie Parker is back, Medwelde Moore has earned a bigger share of carries. This will keep Parker's numbers down a bit.

3) However, Slaton is kicking ass and that should compensate

4) Suggestion: It wouldn't hurt to try and counter with Braylon and Westbrook to see how they react.

1) I wouldn't think twice about dumping off SJ. The Rams OL is absolutely horrid.

2) Even though Willie Parker is back, Medwelde Moore has earned a bigger share of carries. This will keep Parker's numbers down a bit.

4) Suggestion: It wouldn't hurt to try and counter with Braylon and Westbrook to see how they react.

I dunno - I don't really agree

Boldin is a stud WR - plain and simple

SJax is a stud RB - even if the Rams O line is bad. He has a cake schedule down the stretch.

Edwards is a real risk here - you simply don't know how Quinn will do in Cleveland, or what the chemistry will be there.

I would definitly do it....Braylon starting to produce, Willie is back and seemed healthy, and Slaton is more than average RB.

S Jax just doesn't get the blocks he needs while being a pro RB & Boldin is on a team with so many WR options that it could lead to cold spurts.

I know him personally and we have thrown around a few ideas but this offer he is serious about and I have alrdy tried to get westbrook and he wont give him up for anyone