[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS- Addai, CJohnson,Hightower, Rice or Moore

homebrewer

I've never had such good choices for rb. I need 2 in PPR.

Addai at pit. was my #1 pck and a 'so-called stud' but hasnt done much and plays at pit.

CJohnson at chi. has been great and this looks to be a low scoring game with lots of touches for CJ, but does chi speed on def limit him?

Hightower v sf (mon nite). great matchup but few rushing td's with warner throwing lots.

Rice at hou. if mcgahee doesnt play, this could be best choice.

Moore v ind. just read parker is out. was great when started but would you trust him w/o ben?

:wacko: any help is appreciated. thanks.

Eliminate Addai and Rice...Addai because he's going against a beastly defense and he sucks and Rice because McGahee is going to be healthy enough to get some touches which reduces Rice to a part of a RBBC.

That leaves us with CJ, Hightower, and Moore...

I like Moore's match up, yes Bob Sanders is back and that improves the Indy D, but Pitt is a very good running team and Moore also gets loose in the passing game, so I'd slot him in for sure.

Hightower had a great game last week and looked very strong and the Cardinals rolled out a balanced offense for the first time all season to great success. I think they keep that up against San Francisco and Hightower has another 100+ yards and a TD.

CJ is on the road against a tough run defense, and still shares carries with Lendale "Buffet" White. If you didn't have Hightower I'd start him, but I think Timmy has the better match up.

So ultimately Moore/Hightower is my recommendation,

Good Luck and Check out my new blog post (address in siggy)

WashD