[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS for WR?

#1brownsfan

Who should I start at WR this week? I'm in a performance league - 1 point per 10 yds. receiving, 6 pts. for TDs.

I have Greg Jennings, Reggie Wayne and Bernard Berrian and I need to start two of them.

I was leaning toward Jennings and Berrian - because Wayne has been cold of late and is going up against a tough Pittsburgh defense. Do you think that's the best combination? :wacko:

1) Jennings is a great start this week, absolutely roll with him with confidence

It's a bit of a toss up for me on the other WRs, Berrian is going to be hit or miss this week, I think he'll continue to go off, but there is some risk there. Wayne has a very tough match up, but this is approaching must win territory for the Colts and I think that Peyton will perform at a high level.

I'd go with Wayne in the second slot this week, but its a tough choice.

Good Luck! and check out my blog if you get a chance (Got a little Brady Quinn review in there today)

WashD

1) Jennings is a great start this week, absolutely roll with him with confidence

It's a bit of a toss up for me on the other WRs, Berrian is going to be hit or miss this week, I think he'll continue to go off, but there is some risk there. Wayne has a very tough match up, but this is approaching must win territory for the Colts and I think that Peyton will perform at a high level.

I'd go with Wayne in the second slot this week, but its a tough choice.

Good Luck! and check out my blog if you get a chance (Got a little Brady Quinn review in there today)

WashD

Thanks Washington D! I appreciate your help. I may reconsider Wayne for this week. I hate to have him on the bench when he gets hot. I will check out your blog. The Browns just couldn't pull it out last night - bad call on 4th and one. However, Brady Quinn performed well which gives me hope.