[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BIG TRADE...

linkster

8-Team, PPR league.

My roster:

RB: Gore, Lynch, Jacobs, Slaton, Jamal, S. Morris

WR: Calvin, Randy Moss, Matt Jones, Berrian, V. Jackson

Do you think Barber will be huge again once Romo gets back? Enough to warrant giving up Calvin and Lynch for him? Will losing Calvin make me to thin at WR? 8-team league so everyone has studs... and the guy who is trading me is in first place. Is he trying to pull one over on me, he is a savvy one?

Pull the trigger?

Please help!!

8-Team, PPR league.

My roster:

RB: Gore, Lynch, Jacobs, Slaton, Jamal, S. Morris

WR: Calvin, Randy Moss, Matt Jones, Berrian, V. Jackson

Do you think Barber will be huge again once Romo gets back? Enough to warrant giving up Calvin and Lynch for him? Will losing Calvin make me to thin at WR? 8-team league so everyone has studs... and the guy who is trading me is in first place. Is he trying to pull one over on me, he is a savvy one?

Pull the trigger?

Please help!!

He's loving Lynch's schedule and dreading the Cowboys' schedule down the stretch. He's also taking a flier on Calvin thriving with Culpepper.

Lynch is coming off a bad game - so he's a buy-low

MBIII is still a stud - whatever garbage is happening in Dallas. Romo will help Barber's #'s. Felix is a nice bonus - but no one knows how he comes back from his hammy problem

For an 8-team, your WRs aren't great, and Matt Jones is going to get suspended (probably). That leaves you with VJax, Berrian and Moss. Right now I'd start Berrian and VJax ahead of Calvin

You might be better off seeing what Culpepper does Sunday before pulling the trigger. (I think he's rusty as heck, and turns the ball over a lot, but there's upside there)

Hey Linkster,

Barber and Felix have a ridiculously tough rushing schedule coming up so that's why he's offering him. Bad match ups against the Redskins, Pitt, Giants, and Baltimore (15/16 so FF playoffs)....good match ups against SF and Seattle in 12 and 13.

I think he'll be solid, but not beastly.

I worry about your WR depth if you make this deal...Moss is good as long as BB keeps him in the short passing game, Berrian has great match ups for the rest of the season...Matt Jones will miss three games at some point in the near future and VJackson is hit or miss and there are a lot of options for Rivers in SD.

CJ has proven he can be successful even with the woefully inept Dan OrLostsky throwing the ball to him and Lynch has tasty match ups against Cleveland, KC, SF, and Denver (in week 16).

I'd stand pat, it's not a bad offer, but I don't think it works for you.

Good luck and check out my blog if you get a chance (Addy in sig)

WashD