[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Sage, Ferrote, S.Hill or Thigpen

gahs7

I think I go with Sage here...he has the most weapons to use, they won't be able to run the ball at all, and he's playing at home.

Thigpen is a nice play with some upside as he'll get garbage time TDs and yardage, but too much risk compared to Sage...

Ferrotte will probably get loose for one big play deep, but this will be a Peterson/Taylor show

Hill doesn't have the saavy or the strength (or even the weapons) to take advantage of the Cards secondary.

Best of Luck (and check out my blog, addy in sig!)

WashD

Sage is actually a pretty good play here. He's a good fantasy QB with lots of weapons facing a team that can be passed on and cannot be run on. I don't like any of your other options. Good luck.

Gotta agree with WashD and the Steve Martin fan here - Sage has the weapons to succeed. He will turn it over - but if your league doesn't punish too much for that, the yards and TDs passing will make up for it.

Thigpen could be a nice pickup for the long haul, but teams generally don't do well traveling cross-country. LT2 should go nuts, and KC could be looking at a big deficit early on. Thigpen also scored on a trick play - his points totals net of that aren't as good.