[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Wayne, or Lav Coles?

jdn4891

I would start Wayne, he's a fantast stud and will still get his numbers against a tough Steelers D... Manning is returning to form and I don't like Favre, you dont know what youre gonna get... I know its the Rams but theyve been playing better lately...

Indy will need to throw to play and Wayne is a primary target.

I would start Wayne, he's a fantast stud and will still get his numbers against a tough Steelers D... Manning is returning to form and I don't like Favre, you dont know what youre gonna get... I know its the Rams but theyve been playing better lately...

Indy will need to throw to play and Wayne is a primary target.

agree 100%

Im starting Coles over Wayne this week. PIT is going to make life horrible for Payton this week. I see Favre passes 50% of the time and Coles is going to get the looks. I just dont like what PIT can do to opposing offences, besides did you see what PIT did to WAS?

Im starting Coles over Wayne this week. PIT is going to make life horrible for Payton this week. I see Favre passes 50% of the time and Coles is going to get the looks. I just dont like what PIT can do to opposing offences, besides did you see what PIT did to WAS?

Peyton isn't Campbell.

Maybe I'm being harsh - but Campbell was awful, and it wasn't all the Pitt D.

Peyton isn't Campbell.

Maybe I'm being harsh - but Campbell was awful, and it wasn't all the Pitt D.

Well true BUT Peyton isnt Peyton either this season.

Edited by RJV