[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who Should I Drop for Dunn?

dino88

I'm hoping to pick up dunn this week, but trying to decide who to drop. i'm deciding between fargas and m.moore.

fargas plays denver this week and kc the next. and i believe mcfadden is still hurting.

i'm not sure of mewelde's value with parker back and having a big game, but i have a feeling parker won't make it the rest of the season.

if i drop moore, i'm guessing the parker owner will scoop him up right away. and if i drop fargas, he may be taken bc of his schedule.

any thoughts on what i should do?

Edited by dino88

Dunn's better than either one of those players for the rest of the year so I wouldn't sweat the drop too much...

I'd lean toward dropping Moore. Parker proved he could play with the banged up shoulder on Sunday and Moore was limited in his action. Fargas has the better schedule and essentially the starting job until McFadden is healthy enough to take it away from him.

Best of Luck,

WashD

With your other backs, I'd go with Dunn over Moore.

And unless you project Fargas starting for you at some point (based on matchups) in the near future, you may consider putting McFadden on your roster for potential upside. OAK's season may be shot, but I could see them trying to see what DMC can do for them next year. He reportedly made it thru this weekend without any setbacks, and is going to see more work going forward. I don't see Fargas giving you anything over your current stable of RBs...

Call me the contrarian but I'd drop Fargas. Personally, I'm staying away from all Raiders and FWP has demonstrated his ability to get hurt and miss games quite a bit this season. If that is the case, Moore would be better than Fargas or Dunn. I'd rather have Dunn now with the high upside potential of Moore if FWP gets hurt again.

putting in my pick in the next hour, just wanted to get some last thoughts....right now i'm thinking moore

I'd drop Fargas. FWP hasn't been able to stay healthy, and Moore has WAY more upside than Fargas. The Raiders are terrible. It doesn't matter who they play.