[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good Trade for Cutler?

monkeypaws

Trade Deadline's coming up and I NEED to fix my RBs since E.Graham is most likely out for the season :wacko:

Thinking about offering J.Cutler and a WR. Which offer do you think is best for me and am i asking too much?

maybe I can switch out Berrian for Royal? or add an additional Marvin Harrison? hmmm

Cutler and Royal for M.Lynch and W.Dunn

Cutler and Royal for T.Jones and W.Dunn

other guy's roster is:

QB J.Campbell, M.Cassel

RB C.Portis, T.Jones, M.Lynch, W.Dunn, Ricky Williams, BJGE

WR B.Marshall, S.Moss, W.Welker

TE K.Winslow, G.Olsen

may also try for Gore with Cutler, Royal, and Harrison but I don't think that owner will bite...

UPDATE: He doesn't seem to want either deal. Maybe it's because I'm taking too much of his RBs.

How about this deal if i offer it? Is it good for me?

Cutler for T.Jones-

maybe I'll throw in Avery or Scheffler(cause his winslow might be out) if I have to. Owner seems more attached to Lynch then Jones now for some reason...

Edited by monkeypaws

I"d go for the trade for Jones and Dunn. At least Jones gets the goaline carries and won't share as much as Fred Jackson takes away from Lynch.

Please see my question: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=272934

I would trade for T. Jones and Dunn as well. I wouldn't add anything else to the trade since Cutler is a top QB and will be a decent add for the other guy.

Please see mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=272906

UPDATE: He doesn't seem to want either deal. Maybe it's because I'm taking too much of his RBs.

How about this deal if i offer it? Is it good for me?

Cutler for T.Jones-

maybe I'll throw in Avery or Scheffler(cause his winslow might be out) if I have to. Owner seems more attached to Lynch then Jones now for some reason...

FINAL TRADE DEADLINE TONIGHT at 9pm PST >_<

Edited by monkeypaws