[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need help with this week's lineup

jailbirds

I have a good shot to make it into the playoffs at 8 and 3. I need to win to have chance at a bye. I need some advice for my lineup

QB farve@ tenn or Delhomme@ Atl

RB ..pick three Gore@dal, S` Slaton@cle, D williams@atl, T Jones@ tenn . I'm thinking gore, slaton williams

WR pick two.....T.O vs 49ers,S Smith@ atl, M Harison@sd, V Jackson vs Indy, K Walter@cle

TE....one D Clark @sd, D Keller @ tenn

Def....I'm going with Tenn

Pk Kaeding

any advice is appreciated............you guys helped me win my superbowl last year.........thanks

QB: I don't see how you can start Delhomme right now (didn't even crack 100 yds against the lowly Lions). Start Favre, despite the tough matchup (and pray).

RB: You are right - Gore, Slaton, DeAngelo

WR: T.O. (vs. old team and he is due), Steve Smith

TE: Dustin Keller (can't think of a hotter TE right now)

Delhomme would normally be my pick, but he's been playing very, very suspect lately when he should be lighting it up (see comment above about Lions match-up). Favre obviously is going against your Defense, so you might get burned one way while making up points on the opposite. I'd go with Delhomme.

I agree with your RB picks

I go with T.O. and Smith

with TE, again, with Keller, you're going against your own Defense, but he's been red hot. I give this a toss-up