[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver WIre Pickups; who should I get? Need 2.

linkster

8-team, PPR league, Flex positions. Looking to dump some baggage (Graham & Vincent J.) on my team and pickup a couple players for more depth. Who do you think will be the best out of the bunch. I’m looking to get 2.

Hillis RB for Denver

Bradshaw RB for NYG (Ward is gone)

Dunn RB for TB

JJ Arrington RB for Arizona

Anyone else? Please help!

My team: RBs: Gore, Slaton, Jacobs, Lynch, Jamal, Sammy. WRs: Calvin, Moss, Berrian, Vincent

yes 8-team league is really competitve everyone has stud lineups. So I want to add some depth...drop Graham for sure and thinking of dropping one of my two def (drop philly keep GB) and getting another RB of of waivers. I want to have options just in case...Jacobs riding pine in week 15 or 16 when I need him, you know the drill.

So...who out of the bunch are the best 2 RBs to go with-PPR league?

Well, Hightower has not been impressive, but JJ might get a few carries and a random goaline carry, but hardly enough to count on.

Hillis could well be the man in Denver for now, but that just isn't saying very much. I'd avoid it altogether.

Further, you have 5 RBs that I would start every single time over Hillis & JJ regardless of the matchup. Even if you get to start three, Hillis or JJ would be behind 2 or 3 on your bench.

Honestly, I'd forget another RB all together or try to trade an RB or 2 for more options at WR. Your team is very unbalanced. Why have great RBs on your bench if you could make a trade for a better starting WR. Unless your league has very different starting requirements, Berrian, Moss, & VJax are going to be shaky for an 8 team league.