[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Season at stake...another MUST WIN

ClubFoot

12 team H2H league.

Got a huge win last week & now stand @ 7-5 & tied for the last WC spot w/ the guy I am playing this week. If I win this week I clinch a playoff spot. If I lose I have the #1 seed on deck in the last week of the season to try & grab a spot, but that will be very hard so I NEED this W.

QB:

1pt/25 6 pt TDs, -2 INTs, -6 INT/TD

Tony Romo vs SF......no pinkie issue, no brainer, but he didnt look all that impressive last week..is the rust off & can he throw the deep ball?

Jeff Garcia vs Det.....seems to be lining up for a good week, bad bad D, run game takes a hit....

WR:

1pt/10 6 pt TDs & .5 PPR

PICK 2

Calvin Johnson vs TB.....dude is a stud, but the #2 pass D & Culpepper dont seem like a good mix.

Antonio Bryant vs Det....got start him in this match up right? More looks w/o Graham in??

Donnie Avery vs Chi....Bears give up the deep ball & the Rams will be throwin ALOT.

Santonio Holmes vs Cin...BUST, but he always does well vs Cincy & had his best YTD vs the them.

The match up:

Think I am the underdog

My roster:

QB Romo or Garcia

RB MBIII vs SF

RB Chris Johnson vs NYJ

WR Fitz vs NYG

WR2 ?

WR3 ?

TE Olsen vs StL

K Bryant vs Det

Def Steelers vs Cincy

His team:

QB Warner vs NYG

RB MJD vs Minny

RB J. Stewart vs Atl

WR R. Moss vs Mia

WR Colston vs GB

WR A. Johnson vs Clev

TE Gates vs Indy

K Rackers vs NYG

Def Eagles vs Balt

I think you have to go with Johnson and Bryant.

At QB you can roll the dice or go conservative. If you go with Romo he is at home against SF and should get you decent points (safe bet). If you go with Garcia you could come up huge against a bad DET D, and double dip having him throwing to Bryant. If TB is a bust though then you have Bryant and Garcia doing nothing for you. I think it comes down to you being a gambler or not.