[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hightower, Ricky, Pierre, or Hillis

Goon General

I currently have Ricky but the other guys are available. Who do you guys like best the rest of the way? Leave a link and I'll answer your question.

Hightower - Doesn't have many good matchups left this season other than STL, ARZ now is using J.J. as well, and then there is always Warner and his latest greatest show on turf.

Peirre - Has Reggie coming back this week so that counts him out.

Hillis - Is possibly still hurt and DEN has Tatum Bell to split time with him or replace him altogether. He is break or bust ( I think).

Ricky - MIA has made some rubblings about how Ricky has finally gotten his step back so he may see increased time.

I would stick with Ricky, but if you have room on your bench you may want to pick up Hillis so no one else can utilize him.

The rest of the way?

Hightower? Split with Arrington and ARI can't run the ball and doesn't want to.

Ricky? Gets carries, but has to break one to get TDs. Minimal upside.

Thomas? Good spot start this week if Bush and McAllister are out. If McAllister gets suspended Thomas could get the goaline carries.

Hillis? Consider Shanahan is an idiot and will play anyone at any time at RB. Selvin Young should be back soon. I would stay away. I would say he's similar to Hightower in value.

I like Pierre Thomas and with Stecker done and if McAllister is suspended is your best bet. Reggie is still having problems with his knee. If McAllister and Bush are miraculously 100% I'd stick with Ricky.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=272857