[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: In order, which of these guys would you play

LayLow

In a non-ppr league.

Brandon Marshall vs Oakland

Fargas @ Denver

Sammy Morris @ Mia

Royal vs Oakland

Pierre Thomas vs GB

Ahmad Bradshaw @ ARZ

In order of best to worst play please. This will knock out 2 leagues with one stone. In 1 league i have to choose between Fargas/Morris/Bradshaw in another i have morris/royal/fargas/pierre

leave link for me

Thanks

Edited by LayLow

I saw an interview with Jacobs and he said he's gonna play, but share more. Sorry, no link, but definitely warrants more researching.

As strange as it sounds, I actually like Royal more than Marshall tonight, even if covered by Aso. I think Aso and Marshall match up well, but Royal is a small, fast WR who's fearless, cuts really well and has great hands.

Granted, it depends upon how Oakland runs their DEF and how DEN's WR line up. Seems like Aso is a HoF CB if playing man-to-man on the right side only. From what I've read, he doesn't do well in zone or on the left side :wacko: If OAK screws with the DEF, both WRs will have great games.

In the league I have Royal and Marshall, i also have Fargas and Sammy morris. I am figuring that marshall+Royal combined should net me 20 points if only one of them has 100 and a TD but if i play the wrong guy and say fargas or sammy, I could end up with less total points from the 2 combined.

I'd be comfortable starting both DEN WRs.

Remember the year where people started both Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson and got 200+ yards and 3+ TDs each week? I can see both WRs having great games.

One year my buddy started Peerless Price and Eric Moulds (with bledsoe) and he got almost 20 points total each week from them. Can't ask for much more then 10 per person...I hope this works out better then last week when I started both and only got like 8-9 points total :wacko: