[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

cbreese

rb need 2 (leanin towards slaton and parker, but hillis tempting with 2td game and good matchup)

slaton vs cle

parker vs cin

mjd vs min

hillis vs oak

wr need 2 (startin fitz with moss and avery?)

r moss vs mia

avery vs chi

camarillo vs ne

chambers vs ind

te

daniels vs cle or olsen vs stl

d/st (best matchup denver?)

den vs oak

min vs jac

Slaton for sure and then go with your gut on Hillis. Minny def very stingy against run.

I like Moss and Camarillo. Miami ran all over NE earlier and i bet it is a little tougher this time. Camarillo gets a lot of looks this week.

Thinking Hou and Cle will be high scoring. I like Daniels.

I would take Minn Def against Jags.

Edited by goose228

i agree with you, you have to start slaton and parker. take those hillis tds out of your mind and any thought of starting him over parker or slaton.

along with fitz, i'd go with moss and avery. moss is frustrating this year, but he's due for a big one and it always happens when you sit him. st. louis will be a mess again this week and lose big. in desperation comes big plays, which on a game level don't matter but ones which fantasy football loves...and avery will be involved with those desperate long balls bulger loves to throw.

at te go with olsen. orton had a week to get back in the groove and now faces a horrible st. louis defense. just look what favre and hill did to them the last 2 weeks. olsen lost his value with grossman playing, but he's one of orton's favorite targets so i accept a good amount of passes coming his way this week.

as for defense, i'd go with the broncos against an oakland team that is unsure if they even want to finish the season. is there anyone on that team that actually wants to work hard for al davis? i smell a mutiny coming...

check mine out http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=273284

Edited by dino88

I agree with Dino88 you never want to chase last weeks stats. Parker and Slaton are sure points.

Gotta start Moss, Chambers may come up big against IND. SD will have to pass to keep up with Peyton. It will be a shootout.

Olsen v. STL let the STL slaughter continue.

Denver D - Any D against OAK is a slam dunk