[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: QBs, WRs, TEs oh my

monkeypaws

My glorious plans of trading cutler fell through :wacko: So now I got some decisions.

lineups lock today at 4:15pm PST League rules and roster in my sig.

Who would you start(picking one) from these choices:

QB:

Warner-thinking Giants D could stifle him... but I got Giants DST on my team, so if one does bad maybe the other will blow up big

Cutler-playing oakland but he's been less consistent than Warner recently

M.Ryan-just thought i'd put him up there for the heck of it

WR

E.Royal-again playing OAK, most likely play him

B.Berrian-been cold recently

M.Harrison-P.Manning's been hot recently, maybe harrison can finally shine?

D.Avery

TE

K.Boss-been pretty good recently

T.Scheffler-worried about his groin, and cutler has so many targets including another TE

thanks in advance

qb- warner...i have a feeling this will be a high scoring game and arizona's going to be moving the ball, and it won't be moving with hightower against the nyg's run d

rb- tough call between harrison and royal, but go with harrison. oakland has to be embarrassed by what royal did to them in their first game (when marshall was out) and will probably put alot of focus on him in this one. like you said peyton has finally come alive and he's throwing against a miserable chargers pass d (i think last in the league?). harrison will be involved big this week.

te- toss up really. go with boss, he's the healthier option and like i said above i'm predicting a high scoring game

Edited by dino88

I think Cutler would be a safe option over Warner. G-men will cause turnovers. ( I am running Peyton over Warner, but I have Boldin to hedge not using Warner, as do you).

Harrison is historically slow on grass he may be a dud. STL is horrible but Avery may be on the end of some desperation throws. Who knows what MIN is gonna do. Royal probably has the most upside.

I think go with Boss.