[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who Would You Drop for Baltimore Defense?

dino88

so i just had a guy in my league drop balt's defense for kc's defense!!???? i'm hoping this goes unnoticed until tomorrow and i'm able to pick them up off waivers (but i'm at 8 out of 10 on ww pick). this is great for me bc i havent had a solid defense and have been picking week by week. so my question is who should i drop?

i picked up dallas' d for this week and i like the match-up over baltimore playing phili, so i would like to keep dallas for this week.

my only other options i see are either curtis or r.williams.

curtis who i drafted and stuck with all year, only playing once. but hoping things get going and fulfills expectations.

williams who has to compete with owens and witten for catches, but could get less coverage for this same reason. i only picked him up last week when he was dropped.

so what do you think? drop curtis or williams....or drop dallas and play balt's d against phili? or someone else on my roster (in my sig)?

if williams or curtis isn't picked up before sunday i would drop dallas next week to get them back.

well the only thing about dropping fargas is that the guy im playing this week is hurting bad at rb. all he has playing this week is k.smith and larry johnson. i would guess he would jump on fargas and i think he'll have a good week. i don't want the points coming back against me.

only for 24hrs, so he would be available before sunday. if a player is dropped sunday then he is available wed. morning.

you know what, maybe balt. won't be available tomorrow bc of tonights game. it says claims will be processed in 22hrs for baltimore d, but i'm now wondering if that will change after tonights game starts.

hmmm cowboys D seems to be getting better these days and Baltimore hasn't been a sure thing the entire year...

maybe it would be nice to have both to play the match ups... though i wouldn't want to give up any of those WRs

sorry not much help :wacko: Might be best to just go with the D you think you would use every week.

I say dump Fargas and if the guy you are playing picks him up an uses him over K. Smith or L.J then even better. Fargas and the Raiders will do nothing. I picked Fargas up and used him in my bye week and OAK had the lowest Offensive yards in history. All the players in Oakland are just paycheck players currently.