[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS for QB?

#1brownsfan

Who do I start at QB this week? I am part of a 10 team performance league. QB's get 1 point per 20 yds. throwing and 6 pts. per touchdown, plus 1 pt. per 10 yds. rushing.

I just picked up Thigpen - he's playing Buffalo. I also have Sage Rosenfels against the Browns. Who do you think would be the better play? Thanks for your help!

My team is

QB: S. Rosenfels, Tyler Thigpen

RB: Tomlinson, Hillis, R. Bush, S. Jackson

WR: G. Jennings, R. Wayne, B. Berrian

TE: T. Gonzales

K: Nedney

Def: Philly

Who do I start at QB this week? I am part of a 10 team performance league. QB's get 1 point per 20 yds. throwing and 6 pts. per touchdown, plus 1 pt. per 10 yds. rushing.

I just picked up Thigpen - he's playing Buffalo. I also have Sage Rosenfels against the Browns. Who do you think would be the better play? Thanks for your help!

My team is

QB: S. Rosenfels, Tyler Thigpen

RB: Tomlinson, Hillis, R. Bush, S. Jackson

WR: G. Jennings, R. Wayne, B. Berrian

TE: T. Gonzales

K: Nedney

Def: Philly

I like Tyler plus they are home and havent given up, with LJ back the passing opened up last week and Tyler is just getting better. I would go with Tyler as his previous weeks have shown. I just don't trust Sage one week up and the next week down, Plus when he has played he has turned it over too many times. I like tyler this week.

I like Tyler plus they are home and havent given up, with LJ back the passing opened up last week and Tyler is just getting better. I would go with Tyler as his previous weeks have shown. I just don't trust Sage one week up and the next week down, Plus when he has played he has turned it over too many times. I like tyler this week.

Thanks Dolfan! I'm sure glad I listened to you. I need Greg Jennings to get 4 points tonight to win my matchup this week. Hopefully, he'll be able to accomplish that this week.