[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Quandry: Pick n' play Garcia over McNabb & Ryan?

McNabb is @ BAL where they have only surrendered around 10 pts a game this season.

My backup Ryan faces an equally tough matchup vs CAR.

Dare I pick up and play Garcia off waivers who faces DET this weekend? TBB may throw more with the RB situation...

I'm up against a fellow 1st place team, and I'm am looking for at least around 200 yds and 2 TDs which could be tough for Ryan or McNabb...

Lineup in sig. I'm not thrilled about dropping any of my players (I see McFadden as potential upside w/ a cushy WK16 matchup vs HOU)

Thanks,

McNabb is @ BAL where they have only surrendered around 10 pts a game this season.

My backup Ryan faces an equally tough matchup vs CAR.

Dare I pick up and play Garcia off waivers who faces DET this weekend? TBB may throw more with the RB situation...

I'm up against a fellow 1st place team, and I'm am looking for at least around 200 yds and 2 TDs which could be tough for Ryan or McNabb...

Lineup in sig. I'm not thrilled about dropping any of my players (I see McFadden as potential upside w/ a cushy WK16 matchup vs HOU)

Thanks,

I think Ryan in this one McNabb is a no no vs. Ravens and Garcia might not be asked to do much plus he doesnt throw many tds anyway.

Ryan might be asked to do alot in this game playin for the division against a tough opponent and he is at home in the dome. Thx for answering mine.