[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QBs, RBs, WRs, TEs, oh my what to do?

Mrmat25

Need a couple opinions on setting my lineup.

QB Peyton at CLE Warner at PHI Manning has been outscoring Warner for the last two weeks do I keep going with him or is Warner due to put a beating on PHI? They don't seem to travel well, but may be angry after lossing to the Giants last week.

RB Gore at BUF T. Jones at DEN M. Turner at SD I have been consistently starting Gore then waffling over matchups with T.J and M.T. Last week I thought of benching Gore and running with TJ and MT and should have. Should I do that this week? I really hate to sit Gore, but TJ and MT are solid to, and I am not trusting Singletary's playcalling.

WR Boldin at PHI L. Coles at DEN D.Bowe at OAK Boldin is a must start no need telling me that (Guru has him at a 6 It's raining men! Hallelulah! It's raining men!). I have been running Bowe over Coles since Farve forgot about Coles. Farve found Coles again last week and Bowe will be going against that crazy guy in OAK with the wierd name. Coles over Bowe?

TE Boss at WAS Keller at DEN I am thinking Keller is the guy here?

Thanks for any advice or opinions let me know if you need a look

I like Peyton over Warner against a good Philly defense.

I would go with MT in his return to SD & TJ at home against a putrid Denver D.

Sit Bowe this week. I like Boss over Keller because he has had a TD in 4 of the last 5 games. His yardage isn't as high, but he is an end-zone target.

Good luck.