[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TD heavy league: Need two RBs from good options

I was actually leaning towards McFadden vs KCC and MJD vs. HOU.

MJD is the focal pt in JAX and has been getting TDs and plays a weak HOU rush DEF.

McFadden got 2 TDs last week, plays KCC, OAK will run a bunch (40+), Fargas has yet to score a TD, DMC will vulture

Addai & LT have looked good, but the TDs have been hit or miss and Rhodes was a vulture last week...

Dunn is TD-lite but should have a good chance at 100yds and 1 TD...

Thanks in advance,

I would to with L.T. and MDJ. TB may have to pass all day to keep up with the Saints. Addai may get the payload after Manning puts them up on the Browns, but it will just be clock killing time with no scores.

LT for whatever reason, has not scored much this year. He was primed for a big game vs a weak IND rush DEF in a relatively low scoring game (23-20) and still could not find the end zone. The ATL matchup is not as good a rushing DEF, so I am leery.

Again, TD-heavy is the main reason I am considering MJD & DMC...

Company of Heroes,

Think you have it right. Definitely MJD vs. HOU this week. JAX will find touches for MJD and I figure he finds the EZ a couple times. Am a bit torn between LT and DMac because it's always hard to sit LT. But arguably, OAK is always committed to running the football and remember what DMac did against the Chiefs earlier in the year, could be a repeat. Roll with MJD and DMac.

I was actually leaning towards McFadden vs KCC and MJD vs. HOU.

MJD is the focal pt in JAX and has been getting TDs and plays a weak HOU rush DEF.

McFadden got 2 TDs last week, plays KCC, OAK will run a bunch (40+), Fargas has yet to score a TD, DMC will vulture

Addai & LT have looked good, but the TDs have been hit or miss and Rhodes was a vulture last week...

Dunn is TD-lite but should have a good chance at 100yds and 1 TD...

Thanks in advance,

Definitely McFadden, he converted both his goaline carries last week, and Fargas could not convert his. He should see them all from now on. Second choice is tough, but am leaning towards MJD.

Edited by gogobuffalo2727