[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I win and i'm in . wr/rb

thefoamguy60050

I win and I'm in. I can also back my way into the playoffs, but after the Thursday games that doesn't look likely.

I am off to a great start this week, Romo, Titans D, Akers. I think I can get the win as long as I don't have 2 many sub par performances(which i am used to with Jamal Lewis). I can start 2 rb and 2 wr and 1 wr/rb. I have Jacobs,(also picked up ward last week), Mc Fadden,jamal lewis, ( i know I have a horrific rb line up.) my WR are Coles, R Moss, C Chambers, Vinc Jackson, Steve smith. I was seriously thinking starting Jacobs and Ward(just in case jacobs goes down, and then 3 WR, I am playing the first place team in a 8 team league(his team is solid) I am not looking for the home run performance i need the lowest risk solid reward type of line up.

I think Ward is better than Jacobs, as it seems Jacobs is still hurting. I would actually put in McFadden, they are playing the Chiefs who are terrible against the run and he seems to be fairly healthy. As for the WRs, I would go with Smith, Moss, and Chambers or VJax. I think it is a coin flip between those two....I would lean towards Chambers though.