[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can lightning strike twice (Pennington)

slimshady31

Fellow huddlers,

I have Garcia penciled in as my starting QB this week. Am already some points behind due to the team playing against had Witten and Breaston and put up some good numbers so am thinking I might need to try and hit a home run and take a chance on Pennington having lightning strike twice with another banner week. Is it too wishful thinking that Pennington might light up the woeful Rams or will MIA just run the ball all game and Pennington becomes non-factor.

Garcia vs. NO

Pennington vs. STL

Thanks. Answer mine and I'll answer yours!

I think Miami will be running it most of the time and remember he only has Ginn to throw too as far as his main WR's goes. Garcia might not always put up big numbers but look at New Orleans and how they score. They put up 51 on Green Bay. What I mean is that TB will have to throw to keep pace with New Orleans. So I would go with Garcia. Good luck!

Please post on mine.

Fellow huddlers,

I have Garcia penciled in as my starting QB this week. Am already some points behind due to the team playing against had Witten and Breaston and put up some good numbers so am thinking I might need to try and hit a home run and take a chance on Pennington having lightning strike twice with another banner week. Is it too wishful thinking that Pennington might light up the woeful Rams or will MIA just run the ball all game and Pennington becomes non-factor.

Garcia vs. NO

Pennington vs. STL

Thanks. Answer mine and I'll answer yours!