[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 14 Help! Playoff Time!

Ready2Rumble

I have a team full of question marks! Help me out guys!

QB: Jay Cutler

RB: Michael Turner

WR:

RB/WR:

RB/WR:

TE:

K: Stephen Gostkowski

DST: Tennesse Titans

Marion Barber

Ronnie Brown

Davone Bess

Marques Colston

Bernard Berrian

Bo Scaife

Tyler Thigpen

I have claims in for either Heath Miller or Tony Scheffler at TE and Donald Driver at WR.

Who should I use to fill in the empty spots on my roster?

Barber is banged up and facing Pittsburgh, Ronnie Brown is losing touches to Ricky Williams, Berrian is playing Detroit and all Minnesota is going to do is run, and Scaife has been doing nothing for me.

brown - he won't have a big day, but he should get decent yardage and at least one score

colston - i'm thinking with bush back, shockey seemingly coming around and the presence of lance moore defenses will have a lot more to focus on now and colston should be able to get open more than ever

berrian - of course they will run on detroit, but even if berrian only has 4 catches just imagine what he could do with those against detroit's defense. last week all he needed was that one catch to justify his position in your lineup and now he is faces the worst defense in the league.

scaife - i wouldn't expect much, but he is better than your other options of miller and scheffler this week