[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo Or Matty Ice?

FWIW I'm benching Romo this week for Cassel and not looking back. I think you just need to make a decision and stick with it; I've been flip-flopping for a while now, and finally I just said "To hell with it," and started Cassel.

All of your points made in Ryan's defense are valid, and I think your decision is based on your situation.

Romo's performance is kind of unpredictable (for this game); the Cowboys could pass a lot due to Barber not performing, but even then, he could have a 200 yard game with 1 or 2 TD's or a 350-400 yarder with 3+ TD's.

On the other hand, Atlanta's offense has done nothing but improve this season, and Matt Ryan is due for a "breakout" game. This is entirely possible against New Orleans, but keep in mind that NO has a relatively poor rush defense and Turner might see a lot of carries.

Weather conditions are a pretty huge factor here, as well. Dallas might choose to stick with the ground game, which Pittsburgh could stuff pretty fast. Playing in a dome is a huge plus for Ryan.

I'd say Matt Ryan is the better choice. Romo might have a big game, but so could Ryan anyway. All signs point to starting Matt Ryan this week. Let me know what you think, and what you decide. It's always interesting to see how people think about this kind of Stud vs. Matchup dilemma.

FWIW I'm benching Romo this week for Cassel and not looking back. I think you just need to make a decision and stick with it; I've been flip-flopping for a while now, and finally I just said "To hell with it," and started Cassel.

All of your points made in Ryan's defense are valid, and I think your decision is based on your situation.

Romo's performance is kind of unpredictable (for this game); the Cowboys could pass a lot due to Barber not performing, but even then, he could have a 200 yard game with 1 or 2 TD's or a 350-400 yarder with 3+ TD's.

On the other hand, Atlanta's offense has done nothing but improve this season, and Matt Ryan is due for a "breakout" game. This is entirely possible against New Orleans, but keep in mind that NO has a relatively poor rush defense and Turner might see a lot of carries.

Weather conditions are a pretty huge factor here, as well. Dallas might choose to stick with the ground game, which Pittsburgh could stuff pretty fast. Playing in a dome is a huge plus for Ryan.

I'd say Matt Ryan is the better choice. Romo might have a big game, but so could Ryan anyway. All signs point to starting Matt Ryan this week. Let me know what you think, and what you decide. It's always interesting to see how people think about this kind of Stud vs. Matchup dilemma.

leaning towards ryan based on matchup and dome action but been flip ploppin all week