[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff time who to start very important do or die time

kdrkid81

Ok So I ended up winning my division in one leauge and taking second in another. Now it is do or die time and I have a few options. Both leagues are PPR 10 yards per point rushing and receiving, 6 points per td. Ok first the Running Back situation. In the one league I have Jackson, pierre, hightower, cadilliac, dunn, stewart, and chester. Im leaning towards jackson and pierre now that mccalister is done. What do you guys think, who should I start. Now my other league is a much better situation but confusing just the same. Like the other league I can start two, I have tomilision, johnson, and forte of the ones I want to start. Which two would you start? Ok on to WR's Marshal and Wayne are starting but I have one more in which I can choose from Edwards, Bowe, or Hixon. Edwards has his 3rd stringer in so im steering away from him. Bowe will have champ baily on him but he is the number 1 reciever in KC. Hixon has taken over mr trigger happy and could do well. Which would you start? The final situation is my TE. I have Scheffler and Daniels. Scheffler has screwed me when I started him, but Daniels hasnt done anything as of late. Which would you start. Please do not just look at this post and not respond because there is alot of information. This week starts the playoffs in both of these league and I really need as much input from everyone as possible to make the best decision. Thank you all for your time and advice.

Hey bro,

Honestly it's a bit hard to follow laid out like that in one long paragraph, you'll probably get more responses if you chunk it out a little cleaner.

league 1 RB Situation - I go with Jackson and Hightower. Hightower has a great match up and should get both some goal line carries and swing passes. Remember St Louis was the team Hightower really broke out against, I like him for 80 yards and a TD for sure here.

League 2 RB - Tomlinson is a must start this week against an Oakland defense which cannot stop the run. I go with Chris Johnson if it is performance or Forte if it is PPR, it's pretty much a coin flip and that's how I'd break it.

WR - I start Bowe over Hixon, assume a lot of points are scored in this game

TE - Daniels, with Schaub back I think you'll be able to safely depend on him for good points each week.

Best of Luck,

WashD