[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS- cant make up my mind

cbreese

QB- need 1 (starting rodgers vs hou)

roethlisberger vs dal

collins vs cle

rb- need 2 (leaning towards slaton and hillis)

slaton vs gb

hillis vs kc

mjd vs chi

parker or moore vs dal

(could also pick up fargas or choice-barber's dislocated toe?)

wr- need 1 (starting r moss vs sea and fitz vs stl)

gonzalez vs cin

chambers vs oak

avery vs arz

(drop 1 to pick up toomer, bess, or roy willilams?)

te

o daniels vs gb (shaub back?)

olsen vs jac

(ww pickup? shockey or miller vs atl, carlson vs ne, heap vs was, m bennett vs pit)

d/st

ind vs cin

min vs det (good matchup but brian robinson injured and p and k williams suspensions?)

Heya Cbreese,

I'd go with the following:

Slaton and Hillis...best match ups by far and both are running well, as long as Hillis doesn't start randomly sharing carries he looks real good this week.

Drop Avery and pick up Bess and start against a very average Buffalo D (though watch the weather, as the Dolphins don't historically play great in the snow)

Daniels for sure with Schaub back, his value jumps way back up.

Minny D, even without their interior presence they'll still pick up sacks against the Lions

Best of Luck,

WashD

After watching Slaton and Hillis this past week, I can't imagine benching them with such good matchups, so I agree there.

I also think any team playing Detroit is a solid play, so Minnesota defense is a good pick. Even with the suspensions, you can look for good performance from any team against the Lions.

I think either Bess or Toomer is a good pick up at this point.

Bess has the better schedule looking forward, against 3 pretty sloppy pass defenses:

Week 15 vs. San Francisco

Week 16 @ Kansas City

Week 17 @ New York Jets

I'd pick up Bess and play him fairly confidently. Pennington is a good QB, and Bess has been ramping up his performance.

Daniels is the best choice at TE.

I think Collins is a must-start this week:

"The Browns have lost Brady Quinn (broken finger) and Anderson to significant injuries. That means Ken Dorsey will start at quarterback against the conference-leading Titans. Since 2006, Dorsey had played in one game prior to his one-plus minute of play Sunday. In the past three years, he’s thrown four passes, all incomplete. He hasn’t started a game since 2005, when he started three for San Francisco."

The Titans will eat him up. This means more possibilities for Collins.