[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I Worry

Natimp

I actually had the best record in the league 10-3. I have a bye the the 1st week. My team consists of:

Warner

Leintert ( my handcuff)

Edwards ( might drop him for Hill)

T. Jones

A. Peterson

De. Williams

Slaton

Hightower

L. Washington (my Handcuff)

Fitzgerald

A. Bryant

Breaston

Bess ( just dropped Holt for him)

Gates

Folk

Nedney

Pack Def

Warner & Fitz have pretty much carried my team through the 1st have of the season with my running back really picking up alot in the second half. I am just getting worried Warner, Fitz, Beaston, & Hightower ( dont really use him much) are really going to bag it until the NFL Play offs. Am I putting to much thought into this? I have never been in this situation.... I can possibly win this thing. Oh yea we start 1 QB, 2 RB's 2 WR's 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def. Would you bee worried with my team?

your running backa re pretty solid. A little thin at Wr but as you stated Fritz has been a monster for you this year. Warner is about as solid as they come. I like your chances to win it all

Thanks, I know my WR's are thin...I have been trying to find someone all season. I actually thought they were my strong point at draft when I picked up Fitz & Holt...Holt was a bust. Slaton was my last pick of the draft and Warner I picked up off waivers before the season started. 2 good pick ups I must say LOL

I wouldn't be too concerned at all... of course Gates putting up a zero last night coupled with a number of poor performances lately and there may be some concern (I have him and I am concerned!!!)

Thanks

I just dropped Folk and GB D and picked up IND DEF and NO DEF