[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at RB?

Dr Strangelove

Hi Guys,

I am in a conundrum here. MY backs are:

LT

Willie Parker

Julius Jones

Lesean McCoy

Obviously LT is a must start but I cannot decide on the 2nd starter.

Julius Jones looks interesting because of the good matchup against St Luis. Parker should get 20-30carriers tonight but its against Tenn. Lesean is probably out for now unless Westy gets hurt.

Do you see any flaw with starting LT and Julius Jones or should I just stick with Parker?

It's so close it's a gut call...my guess is they will produce very similiar FF stats....if it is PPR scoring (and you should include your scoring in future), that tips it to JJ for me...if it's not, my gut tells me Willie has a very solid game in a slug fest against the Titans...I think the Steelers get a little lead and Willie gets to run the ball a lot in a time control offense with some success.

Best of Luck,

WashD

I like Julius Jones, he has a good matchup and Edge is backing him up but probably hasn't been in town long enough to get a really good feel for the offense and learn the playbook so that means that Jones will probably be the workhorse for awhile...now keep in mind he is running behind a suspect line...but so is Parker....they lost several starters from what they had last season and then I thought I heard they had somebody go down with an injury....that mixed with the Titans brutal front 7 makes me think Jones is your man.