[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade help

Hughes

12 team, keep 7 players

I have been offered Maurice Jones-Drew / Shaub for my Forte / Rivers. I'm unsure if the gap between Shaub and RIvers justifies the RB swap.

Should I accept or reject? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Hughes

I'd say no. Rivers should have a big year because he plays in a pretty easy division. I mean yea the Raiders have a pretty talented pass defense, or at least they have over the past few years but the Broncos and Chiefs aren't going to put up huge threats on defense. Plus he will have LT and Sproles to throw to outta the backfield, Gates as a mismatch across the middle and Jackson is a mosterous target. Chambers is a good possesion reciever but he has struggled to get open past 2 years. Basically I think he has more targets.

Shuab does have AJ, Daniels, and Slaton...but thats about it. Plus he hasn't proved he can stay healthy yet.

As for MJD for Forte...to me its a wash, they will put up similar numbers in rushing, recieving...as for tds MJD might get a few more since he is the center of that offense while Forte also has explosive Hester and Greg Olsen that will take some of the load as well.