[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First time Fantasy Footballer with a question

jivy26

This is my first ever Fantasy Team and I think I did well overall, but I do have a few quick questions for some of you Fantasy Vets out there. My WRs I made a mistake and took A. Gonzalez as my WR3 and he is on the same team as R. Wayne. I will be fine for a few weeks until they have there bye week. I went and grabbed T. Holt from the FA list to help some there, but I am still going to be short a WR. I am looking at the option of trading A. Gonzalez for another WR and maybe throw in a R. Rice or M. Lynch in there. What would be my best shot at getting a decent WR with those trade options. Also do you see anything else below I could use to trade that wouldn't hurt me tremendously to get my WR issue fixed. Thanks in advance!

P.S. There bye week isn't until Week 6 and I am not in dire need to get the trade done this week. I am hoping that Lynch comes out in week 4 with a Vengeance and I can use him to get a good WR. Anyhow any input would be greatly appreciated

QB - K. Warner

WR - A. Johnson

WR - R. Wayne

WR - A. Gonzalez

RB - M. Forte

RB - R. Grant

TE - C. Cooley

D/ST - Minnesota

K - R. Gould

BN RB - M. Lynch

BN RB - R. Rice

BN QB - M. Schaub

BN WR - T. Holt

BN TE - V. Shiancoe

Edited by jivy26

Don't worry, I did the same thing and I've been playing for years. I think Gonzalez will have a big year and he fell to me late and I took him even though I already owned Wayne.

What I plan to do is wait, and hope that Gonzalez has a few good games early and then trade him....or really you could carry him through the season and that week just drop somebody and carry another wr.

I'd wait and see, they have a few weeks until their bye so maybe you can get more outta him than you think if his value goes up.

Don't worry, I did the same thing and I've been playing for years. I think Gonzalez will have a big year and he fell to me late and I took him even though I already owned Wayne.

What I plan to do is wait, and hope that Gonzalez has a few good games early and then trade him....or really you could carry him through the season and that week just drop somebody and carry another wr.

I'd wait and see, they have a few weeks until their bye so maybe you can get more outta him than you think if his value goes up.

I had him in my Tier 2 and took him simply because I was late in the 7th and he was there. I will prob just see if I can get his value up and then try trading him. Thanks for the input. So many things go into FFball this is ridiculous ha ha

Also one more thing. I am looking at putting Ray Rice as my RB2 this week over R. Grant for the fact that Rice is starting and will be playing against KCC. As were R. Grant is going up against a tough CHI defense. Would you start Rice over Grant this week?

Grant will see the most carries while Rice is in committe and it looks like McGahee could steal some goal-line work....Grant should be your man.

Yeah, but Rice will be running against KCC who allowed 3rd most rushing yards a game last year and didnt do anything in the off-season to correct it. Grant is running against a good Bears defense. I'm so stuck in the middle lol