[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which WR would you start?

TilsterBearz

I have Fitz starting as my #1 but need a 2WR. We only start 2 with No Flex. We use PPR and 6 per TD. Colston didn't get many carries in Preseason so will that carry over to the season to start?

Bears fan here so I'm leaning towards my Bear which I know I proably shouldn't :wacko:

My other WR is V. Jackson (SD)

Colston vs Lions

Hester vs @Packers

Jackson vs @Oak

let me know your thoughts about who to start. Thanks!!!

I have Fitz starting as my #1 but need a 2WR. We only start 2 with No Flex. We use PPR and 6 per TD. Colston didn't get many carries in Preseason so will that carry over to the season to start?

Bears fan here so I'm leaning towards my Bear which I know I proably shouldn't :wacko:

My other WR is V. Jackson (SD)

Colston vs Lions

Hester vs @Packers

Jackson vs @Oak

let me know your thoughts about who to start. Thanks!!!

I would go with V. Jackson against the Raiders. He caught for 200 yards in the 2 games against them last year.

Colston in a land slide

Green Bays defense has improved significantly over the past year, I don't think Hester's a good call here, as he could potentially struggle in this game and in any case is always going to be a bang or bust sort of a guy, no need to take that risk week 1.

Jackson's interesting against the Raiders, but he's likely to see a lot of Nnamdi Asomugha, which makes him hard to get excited about in week 1...I think the Chargers will run the Raiders to death behind LT and use a lot of Gates who has a nice match up against the weaker LBs and safeties of the Raiders.

Colston is the most talented player of that bunch, with the best match up (by far), on the best offense...don't read into his play in the pre season as they clearly were limiting him to ensure he's healthy for game 1 (which he is)...start him with confidence and don't look back.

Best of Luck,

WashD