[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who has the best FF league ability?

rehab

We are in Yahoo again and are pretty much ready to kick them to the curb. Stattracker is so slow ( that is when you can get on it), stats of WW players show up a day later, and they messed up our draft twice. We went with Sportsline a few years ago, but went back to Yahoo.

Just curious what others experiences are and what the y feel is the best site to organize a league in.

I had Yahoo for 2 years. Have had no problem with the draft or stattracker. Fox, on the other hand, has been all messed up so far this year. I had to resched my draft because they had a known problem and didn't tell anybody. I also had to invite everyone to my league twice because all the information got messed up (putting people as owners for the wrong team). Now they are having problems with their live scoring......... I am soooooo done with this free fantasy football....... I'll just pay the $100 for myfantasyleague.com. At least if/when they mess up, i can actually get pissed and have it mean something, cause they'll be losing money if i'm not happy.