[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What to do at RB

mdaschaf

I my 12 team league (1 keeper), I made out rather poorly in RB and have the following:

Gore, Rice

Felix Jones, Donald Brown, Mendenhall, E. Graham

The following are available on the WW

Coffee, Faulk, Mwelde Moore, Fargas, James Davis, Maroney, and Mike Bell.

I am assuming that Bell will be the first waiver taken, which I won't have. Would you grab any of these other guys for at least Graham, who looks like he will have relatively little fantasy relevance, barring injury.

I my 12 team league (1 keeper), I made out rather poorly in RB and have the following:

Gore, Rice

Felix Jones, Donald Brown, Mendenhall, E. Graham

The following are available on the WW

Coffee, Faulk, Mwelde Moore, Fargas, James Davis, Maroney, and Mike Bell.

I am assuming that Bell will be the first waiver taken, which I won't have. Would you grab any of these other guys for at least Graham, who looks like he will have relatively little fantasy relevance, barring injury.

Coffee would give you some depth for you since you have Gore. With all the Bell hoopla, and his lack of stats this week, he'll likely clear waivers, and you can grab him without burning you waiver spot.

Of the others I find Moore and Davis slightly interesting. Moore looked to be the most effective back the other night, but it is week one. Davis may be the best FF RB on his team, but I' don't know the extent of his shoulder injury, and Lewis could hang around.

Good luck, I hope this helps.