[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you do this trade for ADP?

jivy26

I have someone who wants Fitzgerald badly and he is trying his damnest to propose everything to me. Anyhow here is what I am working with:

QB Matt Ryan

RB Kevin Smith

RB Larry Johnson

WR Larry Fitzgerald

WR Andre Johnson

WR Donald Driver

TE Vernon Davis

OP Brett Favre

D/ST Jets

K David Akers

I need a good RB K Smith is good, but L Johnson is not so hot. I am looking to RB, WR trade. Give him Fitz and L Johnson for ADP and one of his WR. Here are the WR he has:

WR Reggie Wayne

WR Roy E. Williams

WR Jerricho Cotchery

WR Percy Harvin

Should I try and get ADP and R Wayne or will he not bite? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I have someone who wants Fitzgerald badly and he is trying his damnest to propose everything to me. Anyhow here is what I am working with:

QB Matt Ryan

RB Kevin Smith

RB Larry Johnson

WR Larry Fitzgerald

WR Andre Johnson

WR Donald Driver

TE Vernon Davis

OP Brett Favre

D/ST Jets

K David Akers

I need a good RB K Smith is good, but L Johnson is not so hot. I am looking to RB, WR trade. Give him Fitz and L Johnson for ADP and one of his WR. Here are the WR he has:

WR Reggie Wayne

WR Roy E. Williams

WR Jerricho Cotchery

WR Percy Harvin

Should I try and get ADP and R Wayne or will he not bite? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Wow.

I'd trade him Fitz straight for AP, but that's just me. If I needed it to be a 2 player for 2 player deal, I'd deal Fitz and LJ for AP and his practice squad WR.

QB Matt Ryan

RB Kevin Smith

RB Larry Johnson

WR Larry Fitzgerald

WR Andre Johnson

WR Donald Driver

TE Vernon Davis

OP Brett Favre

D/ST Jets

K David Akers

WR Reggie Wayne

WR Roy E. Williams

WR Jerricho Cotchery

WR Percy Harvin

0.0 % chance he would accept that unless maybe if he's been in guam for the past few days.

If I was drafting today, I'd consider picking Wayne ahead of Fitzgerald. I'm a little skeptical on Warner this year, meanwhile Manning to Wayne seems like money in the bank. Who else does he have for running back that you can upgrade LJ for? You can also maybe swap Fitz & Vernon for Wayne & Roy Williams, and then get any tight end on the waiver wire, they'd be better than vernon davis.

Edited by jordanzs

If I was drafting today, I'd consider picking Wayne ahead of Fitzgerald. I'm a little skeptical on Warner this year, meanwhile Manning to Wayne seems like money in the bank. Who else does he have for running back that you can upgrade LJ for? You can also maybe swap Fitz & Vernon for Wayne & Roy Williams, and then get any tight end on the waiver wire, they'd be better than vernon davis.

ITS WEEK 1 DUDE, if your going to base it off of week 1 stats you can make a case that boldin sould not even be drafted get a clue