[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Gonzalez for Bennett?

femmefootball

Someone in my league just dropped Earl Bennett...

He's on waivers for three days, and I have the #3 waiver position. It's possible I could pick him up.

With all the mystery and danger surrounding the injury, I'm tempted to drop Anthony Gonzalez. What do you think? Should I drop Gonzalez for Bennett or stay put (or drop someone else?)

I'm in a 12-team PPR league that starts 2 QB (team in sig).

Thanks guys!

Maybe try trading Sanchez -and- Crayton for a WR upgrade. Then use that open spot to pick up Bennett anyways.

I know it's a 2 QB league, but do you really need 4? Plus, if someone's hurting at QB, then those two players should get you a pretty darn good WR since it is a 2 QB league.

Actually, I'm already ahead of you. AJ's owner is looking to deal AJ for a QB since he has only two and one is Garrard, so I'm already trying to entice him with Sanchez. But we'll see if he bites on it. The only reason I have four is to see how the rookies did since, for some unknown reason, I was able to pick up Stafford in the 15th round (when every other starting QB went by the 9th or so). I figured if he played at all it was good value at that pick, and I could use him or Sanchez to help my WR or RB depth later on.

Actually, I'm already ahead of you. AJ's owner is looking to deal AJ for a QB since he has only two and one is Garrard, so I'm already trying to entice him with Sanchez. But we'll see if he bites on it. The only reason I have four is to see how the rookies did since, for some unknown reason, I was able to pick up Stafford in the 15th round (when every other starting QB went by the 9th or so). I figured if he played at all it was good value at that pick, and I could use him or Sanchez to help my WR or RB depth later on.

If that dude trades AJ for anything less then Rodgers, he is a moron. It always makes me laugh that after a bad performance in 1 game ppl want to dump and run LOLOL.

Back on track here tho, yes grab Bennett quick.

Edited by RJV