[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Help

macmax

I have Marshawn Lynch and TJ Houshmanzadeh, I am being offered Clinton Portis and Joe Flacco.

League is PPR with graduated TD scale scoring (longer scores = more points)

My league starts 3 WR, 2RB, and 1QB and is PPR.

My current QB is Schaub and my RB are Rice, Lynch, Bradshaw, F. Jones, D. Brown, J. Davis.

My WR are Fitzgerald and Jennings, Housh, Josh Morgan, Laurent Robinson.

Should I make the move seeing as how I dont have Lynch for another two weeks plus the Bills bye week (essentially 9 weeks out of 13 I will see use out of him). I could acquire Portis and get 11 weeks of action out of him with only his bye and week 1 being in the books.

Schaub kinda scares me again this week against Tennesee on the road, Rothleisberger is available on the wire.

Do I go with Bradshaw for 2 weeks and pickup Big Ben for spelling Schaub on bad weeks ... or do I make a move and deal my WR depth for an instant fix?

Any help is appreciated!

I'd do the deal anyway and see what I could do about the WRs.

Is it really wise to deal two starters in for one (Portis) and a spot starter (Flacco) just because I am down to Ahmad Bradshaw as my week 2 and week 3 RB2?

I guess this is the game you play when you draft Lynch!