[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Olsen was just dropped!

johnny sack

So both Olsen and Shiancoe were dumped in my league. I'm currently on top of the waiver order and i figure he is a must pick-up. The problem is he has the same bye week as my #1 TE, Antonio Gates. Should i add him anyone and if he starts producing try to trade either him or Gates? OR, should i add Shiancoe, who also has plenty of upside, since he has a different bye week from Gates?

or would wasting a roster spot on a 2nd TE be pointless since i have Gates?

Will answer yours

So both Olsen and Shiancoe were dumped in my league. I'm currently on top of the waiver order and i figure he is a must pick-up. The problem is he has the same bye week as my #1 TE, Antonio Gates. Should i add him anyone and if he starts producing try to trade either him or Gates? OR, should i add Shiancoe, who also has plenty of upside, since he has a different bye week from Gates?

or would wasting a roster spot on a 2nd TE be pointless since i have Gates?

Will answer yours

Yes, Olsen sounds like a good pickup. GB chose to take him out of the game, so the game was somewhat of an aberration. But we really need your roster, lineup requirements, and scoring to make an informed opinion.

Yes, Olsen sounds like a good pickup. GB chose to take him out of the game, so the game was somewhat of an aberration. But we really need your roster, lineup requirements, and scoring to make an informed opinion.

my roster is:

QB-Ryan, Palmer

RB-R.Bush, Rice, Felix, Leon, Bradshaw, Bell, McGahee, McCoy, Scott

WR-Andre, Calvin, Roddy

TE-Gates

D-Giants

K-Tynes

start, 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1RB/WR, 1TE, 1K, 1DST

and its a PPR league

thanks

Edited by johnny sack

TE is soooooooooooooo deep this year, I don't know if Olsen is even trade bait. I wouldn't trade anyone for a TE unless it was as throw-in on a deal

Depends on the size of the league for sure, and the number of TEs that were drafted. If most took two TEs in a 12 team league, there could be someone stuck with Fasano and Winslow that freaks out in a week or two. He already has crazy depth at RB anyway, so why not...

I agree that TE is deep, that doesn't mean everyone sees it that way, and once Olsen has a decent couple weeks he could get a WR/RB better than anything available on waivers...

-Heroes